Things to Consider:
- Safety and loss control services
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Errors and Omissions coverage
- Product Liability needs
- Worker Compensation claims service
- Seasonal business considerations
- Business Interruption insurance
- Specialty surety bond requirements
- Contractor BOP
Business Insurance FAQs
What type of insurance do I need if I start an in-home business?
Why do I need liability insurance?
Depending on the degree of harm and the number of people injured and/or value of property damaged, a lawsuit could bankrupt your business. Even if your organization is ultimately cleared of any wrongdoing, a determined plaintiff can keep you tied up in legal proceedings for a long time, entailing significant cost to defend yourself. Liability insurance pays the cost of your defense and protects your assets.
Do I need professional liability insurance?
For more details, click: http://www.iii.org/article/do-i-need-professional-liability-insurance
What does a Businessowners Policy (BOP) cover?
For a list of BOP coverages, click: http://www.iii.org/article/what-does-businessowners-policy-bop-cover